When you need money to make money, MidSouth has loan options that work for your business. Whether you need new equipment, inventory, a bigger office or a line of credit for larger purchases, our competitive rates and re-payment terms help keep your business running smoothly.
- Auto Loans - Finance the purchase of new and used vehicles for your business.
- Equipment Loans - Purchase equipment or other capital assets for your business.
- Real Estate Loans - Purchase or refinance a building, relocate your existing business or expand operations.
- Term Loans - Choose from secured or unsecured options to get financing for your business needs.
Business Lines of Credit
A line of credit allows you to obtain funds when you need them and repay them on a revolving basis when you have cash available.
- Pre-approved - Ensures the funds are available when you need them. The pre-approval process helps you determine exactly how much your business needs and what re-payment terms will be.
- Flexible repayment and borrowing options - Borrow only what you need and re-pay as funds become available.
- Pay interest only on your outstanding loan balance.
- Immediate access to funds - Transfer funds to your business checking through online banking. Or, contact your MidSouth Bank representative and let them make the transfer for you.